I am a community supported musician. You all help me every step of the way, and I am so grateful and humbled by your belief in me. Most recently, your support bought me a brand new MacBook, which is what's enabled me to keep live-streaming, but there are so many other things my community does to ensure that I have what I need to share my music. There's no way I could make the albums or put in the enormous amounts of time that music requires without your help and support. Both the music itself and the contemplative time required to make it happen are a huge gift to me, and your support is what makes it possible for me to share this gift freely with others.
I do other work on the side—preaching, spiritual direction, and mentoring—but as it says on my business card, I'm a sacred musician first and foremost. It's you, my patrons, who make that possible. Collectively, a little bit goes a very long way.
“Thank you, thank you, thank you. ”
— Simon de Voil
7 ways you can help Simon
There are many ways you can support me, some of which don't involve money. Here are just a few:
- Monthly subscribe to my Patreon page. This income pays my rent. It is also the only social media presence I offer to the public.
- Even if you are not interested or cannot afford the monthly subscription for Patreon please tell other people about it.
- Recommend my music to your friends.
- Invite me to play at your church.
- Host a house concert for me.
- Check out my livestream channel Crowdcast and join these free livestreams. Sometimes there's so few people on my livestream that is it disheartening.
- Check out my youtube channel and share videos with your community and friends.